[nagdu] Owner training

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Mon Jan 23 03:10:35 UTC 2012

Hi Tami,
I'd surely be interested, more from a perspective of a third-time,
program-trained guide dog handler who is satisfied with the training she
received, but also as a human services professional who has studied all the
theories and has a curiosity of how those theories can be applied to our
furry partners as well.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua