[nagdu] Backpacking

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:30:43 UTC 2012

I go backpacking all the time. For water purification I just use the
purification tablets you get at any camping or army surplus store.

You can set up your tent completely independently; it just depends on
practice, and having a small tent. Chances are, if you are backpacking you
will have a small tent.

For food, I like the freeze dried food. It's a lot easier to carry than
canned food.