[nagdu] Backpacking

Abigail Lanier lanier.abigail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:56:03 UTC 2012

Mark,

Thank you for your response, but I am really looking for advice in regards to hiking with a guide dog. I've done lots of camping and hiking before I got my guide and even some short day trips with her, but as I said in a previous message, I"m looking into a week long hike of the Appalachian Trail this March and I want to take Alexa with me. I'm doing lots of research and considering the pros and cons of taking her. Her health and well being is just as important as mine.

Abigail