[nagdu] Musher's secret experiences anyone?

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Tue Jan 24 15:21:55 UTC 2012

Julie, that's Okay, the best cooks never measure. <grin>

Just looking on Amazon, they sell beeswax in blocks or pellets.  I'm
thinking pellets would melt easier.  I wonder if I should try coconut oil
rather than Olive Oil.  Of course it's more expensive. . .

Hey, guess what! guess what! guess what! Aww crap, I forgot!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com