[nagdu] Advice Requested

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 24 18:13:01 UTC 2012

Mark,
Dan isn't saying that the education isn't worth it. He's saying that there are other schools that will offer you the same education without the bad treatment.
You shouldn't be treated the way you are because of your dog. You shouldn't have to "be on their case" to get the materials you need.

School is really no different from anything else in life. We all need a place to live, but many options fit that bill.
Lastly, and this is big, know that you planned to to this school before you got a dog. Now you have a dog and things are different. Planning to do something and actually doing it are very different. It is okay to call uncle and go to a different school. Should you do that, keep your grades up, and do all that you can to transfer directly v. taking time off.