[nagdu] Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 22:32:31 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am responding to several messages at once.

First of all, turning dog droppings into flying projectiles as fun as that
would be is an epically bad plan in practice.

Also handing it to them, or leaving it for them, or putting it in a paper
bag and lighting it on fire, or anything elce you can think of are all off
the table.

Tami,

Exactly. If you want to give me grief, you can hall you're a** over hear and
tell it to my face. If someone does not have the balls to do that, they can
go piss up a rope.

Rebecca,

I am taking an active role in the resolution of this issue. However, I want
to talk about it face to face instead of typing a chain of emails back and
forth that could potentially be misinterpreted at some future point down the
road.

I will take notes and or record the meeting. I have people waiting in the
wings willing and able to advocate on my behalf, but firstly, I just want to
have a meeting and discuss things to figure exactly ware everything stands.
Perhaps it's nothing. Perhaps someone with power complained, and they just
shoveled it down the line never to be heard about again. One just never
knows.

The "punishment" I mentioned is whatever the accuser wants it to be. I know
this makes no sense, but that's the program. It will probably be some sort
of monetary fine. However, nothing has been said official or otherwise on
the issue since the original email witch did not specify.

What you say about transferring schools is true. However, it was my top
choice school and other than miner issues with the ODS I love it. Other
students I have talked to have had far worse issues, what I am dealing with
is peanuts in comparison.

They will not scare me off from what I want to do. You would expect, that
with my paying $50,000 a year that the ODS office would have sufficient
staffing to get things finished in a timely manner, however, sometimes
things take forever.

BTW, no resolution to the issue yet, however, there has been 0 communication
on the subject.

Thanks,

Mark