[nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog everywhere

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 22:54:51 UTC 2012

Especially when those making the comments are watching you use the service!
Someone at Target yelled at me because Holly doesn't have a orange vest on.
She does have her Pilot tag on and I had her ID.  She proceeded to tell me
what she percieved the law to be.  I told her there was no way she was
getting near my dog but I'd show her my ID.  She declined and began back
pedalling.  I told her that sence she was so insistant she would see the ID.
But, I also said that me showing the ID was optional but sence she was so
insistant, I figured she should!!! see it!  I know, she saw Holly and I
working because we were in line for quite awhile!