[nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog everywhere

Robert Harris Harris.Robert at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Jan 24 23:00:20 UTC 2012

Was this woman a police officer or impersonating one?
No one has the right to touch you nor your dog, especially in a
threatening manner?

From:	"Larry D. Keeler" <lkeeler at comcast.net>
            Dog Users" <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Date:	01/24/2012 04:56 PM
Subject:	Re: [nagdu] Oh, so that's why he gets to bring his dog
            everywhere
Sent by:	nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org

Especially when those making the comments are watching you use the
service!
Someone at Target yelled at me because Holly doesn't have a orange vest
on.
She does have her Pilot tag on and I had her ID.  She proceeded to tell
me
what she percieved the law to be.  I told her there was no way she was
getting near my dog but I'd show her my ID.  She declined and began back

pedalling.  I told her that sence she was so insistant she would see the
ID.
But, I also said that me showing the ID was optional but sence she was
so
insistant, I figured she should!!! see it!  I know, she saw Holly and I
working because we were in line for quite awhile!