[nagdu] Mark's dogs

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jan 25 18:40:28 UTC 2012

Mark,
The school has people on its side. So should you.
Can you take a video of you cleaning up so the school knows you're trying?
Why not have the trainer at this meeting with you?
Why do you think that "witnesses can go both ways"?
You shouldn't go in to this meeting feeling like it's you against the school and all their friends.
And I still say, hand whoever is acusing you a bag of poop. That person won't come into contact with the waste, and it will make your point like nothing else can.
It's all about communicating in language they understand.