[nagdu] Pigs etc

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 25 18:58:04 UTC 2012

Once I was at a Scottish Games with my first dog, a yellow lab.  There was
a flock of sheep there, probably for a herding demonstration.  They
decided Glade was the leader they'd been waiting for, and started
following her around!  It was pretty funny.

My shepherd Nestor fell in love with a llama we met at a petting zoo, and
I think the llama liked him, too.

At the Montana state fair, I love to go into the poultry barn and listen
to all the roosters proclaim how big and bad they are.  Benny gets a
little distracted, but not out of hand.
Tracy