[nagdu] Harness Signs Real and Imagined

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Jan 26 18:14:04 UTC 2012

My favorite Harness sign would say, in all bold Red letters:

Warning! Petting This Working Guide Dog Causes Blindness!

And yes, having a sign say something like "Dog doesn't bite, but the owner
does" would be funny.

Honestly, people have asked me if my little black lab bites.  They asked me
if My Golden/Lab cross was a Pit Bull, A Rottweiler, a Mastiff. . . People
just aren't that observant even though they have the eyes.

I'm all in favor of education, but the desire to learn and the emotional and
intellectual abilities have to be there in order for real education to work.
So why not have a bit of fun.  If it makes people stop and see past the dog
and the blindness, it gives us a chance to do some honest one on one
educating and maybe make someone laugh in the process.

Lisa And KT, who is most definitely a Lab

Hey, guess what! guess what! guess what! Aww crap, I forgot!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com