[nagdu] Harness Signs Real and Imagined

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 18:42:24 UTC 2012

Lisa,

I hadn't thought of your suggestion. I like it. Causes blindness,
hehehe. /grin/

Well, fun and play and humor are good ways to educate, and I think there
is even some learning theory about that. You know, educational games for
children and all that. Heck, when I'm struggling through learning a new
skill, I still just play with it and get way more bang for buck than if
I knuckle down and only do grinding study. The grinding study is
important, too, but... Sometimes, for me, it becomes self-defeating. So
then I play and the grinding study is more productive, too, because then
I can play better... /smile/

So I try the serious informative style of communication and education,
then I end up giggling or saying something surprising or something. It
actually can seem to help another person understand. Or they get huffy
and go away because I don't take blindness seriously enough! Okay, so
guess what that statement makes me do? You got it! I giggle. /lol/

Tami