[nagdu] Harness Signs Real and Imagined

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 20:43:32 UTC 2012

Yah, that's great!  I don't always want to educate everyone all of the time
iether!  For example, while half asleep on a bus, listening to music, folks
will yell questions at you and get rather annoyed when you don't answer!
Like they can't see you relaxing and enjoying you're tunes!  They think that
you're rude!  Holly the labradoodle has also been suspected of being a biter
even though she is the farthest thing from a biter you ever saw!  Pez, my
little pet, is a little fluffy thing and kids have asked that question while
trying to poke him in the eye or pull his ear.  When he growls they always
ask about the biting and I told one little kid who I was really tired of,
"I don't know, but he hasn't had lunch yet".