[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:19:21 UTC 2012

I really don't want my dog to be any kind of magnet, and people do come to him because they luv dogs, but it does nothing for me. Once I spent a church service and coffee hour where people were asking my dog's name. I had never been to that church before. I finally started telling them mine first and that I was a candidate for "minister of word and sacrament." Their response was, "That's nice." I have to say I never went back to that church. I love my dog, and I like what he does; I don't even mind talking about him, but I don't like him to be the focus.

Cindy