[nagdu] Guide Dogs as "chick magnets"

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 16:52:28 UTC 2012

Julie,

When people are talking to my dog and not listening to me, then I just
start talking to the dog, too. "I don't know, Mitzi. What do *you*
think?" stuff like that. I just started doing it to keep myself
entertained while I tried to figure out how to get someone's attention
to get them off my dog. It works surprisingly well. /lol/ Who knew?

When people are afraid, I do what you do. I figure it's their problem,
not mine. So long as they don't make it my problem, I don't need to
worry about it. Obviously, there is nothing I can do for them... /lol/

Tami