[nagdu] Finding Certain Things

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 30 00:43:17 UTC 2012

Hi Rachel:

With regards to treat rewarding I use it heavily when working on a new thing but then only randomly treat after I know the skill has been learned. Of course, I always reward with praise.

Also, for Hana, some poodles respond to treats and others don't. Your best bet is to talk with your trainer about how to further Princess's training. Once you've been together for awhile you'll learn what gets the best results with your dog.

Gary