[nagdu] Introduction

matthew Dyer ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:30:09 UTC 2012

Hi vabnessa,

Welcome to the list.  I am going for my first dog at poliet dogs.  I am going this weekend to be accect.  I hope you have a good time on the olist.  I hope you are able to get a good dog this time.  How many dogs have you had?  Well thats all for now.  And good luck.

Matthew

matthew Dyer

Sent from my mac mini.
 e-mail/msn: ilovecountrymusic483 at gmail.com