[nagdu] Information about GDB

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:42:32 UTC 2012

Hi!

Thank you for the fast answer! I hope that people in this list would not
mind that I am asking so much more...
So I have question about the classes what a person have to take... What are
they teaching there? How many people are in one class?
It would be so so interesting to see how are guide dogs teached in Usa in
different schools...And how  blind and VIP are diffrently using theyr
dogs...
About this braavo I thing that maybe that can be in Germany or Austria...
I am reading this list like a very very good book every day! So so
interesting for me!
Thank you!

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits