[nagdu] welcome!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 5 22:45:56 UTC 2012

Hello to all the new members of the list!Many welcomes to you all!

I'm Julie, the temporary moderator while Marion and Marsha are at
convention. I live in eastern Nebraska in a very small town.  I've owner
trained Monty my lab and Boxer mix guide dog.   He's been working as my
full time guide for very close to three years now.

This list is open to anyone interested in guide dogs.  There is no
requirement to be a member of the NFB or affiliation with any guide dog
program.  We have all sorts of people here from all sorts of
backgrounds, including: puppy raisers, trainers, program handlers, owner
trainers, guide horse users, family members and          students doing
research.Everyone is welcome!

Again welcome,
Julie