[nagdu] application update

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Fri Jul 6 06:51:11 UTC 2012

Jenny,
Please consider contacting the entity that holds that actual contract of
your para-transit provider to see what language they have within it.  Some
may be curb to curb, while others may be door to door.  Generally, your
local transit operator will hold this contract as they generally bid these
services out.  There should also be a specific person to contact within the
system that you can explain this to.

HTH,
Steve

P.S.  I agree with the others in that you may have to request a temporary
delay from the training program.