[nagdu] Introduction

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 19:40:23 UTC 2012

Vanessa,
    I did not see your original message, as I was at the NFB convention
without email. I echo Marsha's message welcoming you to our list. I look
forward to reading more messages from you and your perspective on advocacy
issues.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG