[nagdu] Class date

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jul 6 19:46:36 UTC 2012

Did you hear from Joy?
I sent a text to them, before mass.
Waiting for the van.
Now trying to get as many as possible knowing my exciting news.
It is a year in August that my last dog went to the home here in town.
Only saw him once.
guess trusting isn't one of my favorite things.
I don't know how to get rid of pain when folks say they will let you
see him, and they don't mean it at all.
a lie is a lie, no matter what.
Even the Bishop asked me where he was, and my reply was go ask Donna
why she doesn't want me to see the dog.
he was shocked, he never thought that a dog would stop working.
Sure was entertaining for me anyway on what folks think.
thanks again.