[nagdu] Class date

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jul 6 21:07:15 UTC 2012

Oh tell her about me,
We haven't visited in quite some time and will have to do that.
it would be nice to ride up with someone.
Coming from Montana I have a better chance in the flight change.
I have plenty of music to keep me busy on the trip so the ride will go by fast.
Have to get up with the chickens though, plane leaves at six in the
morning my time.
My goodness.
I will crash for sure smile.
Many books to read on the way up.
What did some of you do riding the plane to convention, how did you
keep yourself busy.