[nagdu] tentative class date announcement

Reinhard Stebner raydar11011 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 21:22:56 UTC 2012

Hay guys,

I received a call from TSE today and they said that they have me tentatively
scheduled for 8/27/2012. I have a suspicion that I was being held for this
class since I had not made it in the last class (this class has the same
instructors as my last class. I had asked the class manager when his next
class was and he had said that it was 8/27/2012. Is it happen stance that I
ended up with the same possible class date as last time? I just hope that I
will have a better experience this time and have a perfect fit this time. I
also wonder if it would be possible to request an instructor (I know one who
is very good, a little crusty but good). I am excited about this opportunity
and am already looking forward to it. TSE had said for me to contact them
again the first week of August and they had said that they would have a
better feel for dogs at the time.