[nagdu] Bad Dog/?

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 00:13:31 UTC 2012

Sence yesterday was really hhot, I left Holly home.  My wife has a chore aid who comes over and does some cleaning.  Well, the woman put her bag down on the floor and left it ther3e!  Holly found the bag and ate the sub right out of it!  She only ate the meat and left the bread and vegitables.  The surprising thing is, that Pez didn't come and clean it out.  Nobody saw her eat it though.  We all had a good laugh over it because even she knew she shouldn't have leaft the bag on the floor with the sandwich in it!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!