[nagdu] ignorant family members

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 04:19:42 UTC 2012

I get alot of the watch it stuff, but there are times when I just ignore it.
When Dale, Odie and I attended his twin cousins' graduation ceremonty earlier this year, there was a large, high drop off.
I had to sit down first, then pull myself up.
Odie of course sat down next to me, wondering how he was going to get off of the ledge too.
Dale came over, picked Odie up and helped him off the ledge.
For the most part, Odie has done some exceptional body blocking when it comes to drop offs, holes or other uneven foundations.
If I try to move an inch forward or so, he immediately gets out in front of me and giving me the look as to say, "Uh, mommy! Didn't I tell you to stop already? You're not listening to me!"
Yes, there have been times when both Odie and I have fallen down, only because his legs would come out from underneath him first, especially when it comes to major ice.
Bibi