[nagdu] Another class date to announce

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sat Jul 7 04:33:03 UTC 2012

shannon, the very best to you.

Hugs, margo and Arrow
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon Dyer" <solsticesinger at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 12:30 AM
Subject: [nagdu] Another class date to announce

Greetings, all.

The time has come for the Caroline dog to retire. I heard from GDF on
Tuesday. They have a dog for me, so I'll go to class on the sixth of August.

There are lots of mixed emotions surrounding this. I'll miss Caroline, who
is going to live with my grandmother. She's been an incredible guide and
companion. Plus, starting all over with a new dog is definitely stressful.
So, my life is full of emotional ups and downs.

Shannon and Caroline, who becomes a pet on the twenty-ninth of July
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesinger at gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation
at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs