[nagdu] application update

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Jul 7 03:22:31 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny,

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. Please don't give up on getting
that guide dog you are waiting for. Call the school and explain the
situation to them and maybe they can just postpone your home interview and
jumo walk until your ankle has time to heal once all the medical testing has
been done on your ankle. You sure have had a tough time of it. Just know
were all hear for you to support you. Like I've said don't give up on
getting that guide dog you want. It just might have to be put on hold for a
little while but once you're ankle is healed and all better going for your
dog at a later time will be werth it in the end. All the best to you. Take
care.

Lori and the Gipper