[nagdu] introduction

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Jul 7 04:18:44 UTC 2012

Hi Danielle,

Welcome to the list. It's nice to meet you. You will love havinga guide dog
especially if this will be your first dog. There's nothing like working with
a dog the freedom and independence a dog will give you and having a dog will
change your life for ever. By the way, my name is Lori and I live in Ohio.
I'm currently working with my 7th dog my fourth lab and my second dog from
LeaderDogs. I'm working with a three year old male yellow lab named Gipp.
Gipp and I were matched up together on December 1, 2010 at LeaderDog for the
Blind. Like I've said I'm working my 7th dog but my fourth lab and my second
dog from LeaderDogs.

I hope you will enjoy it hear. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper