[nagdu] introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:47:40 UTC 2012

Hi,
Glad you joined us. I'm Marsha, from Pennsylvania, working my second guide from Seeing Eye. Emma is 6 and half years old, who will be mostly likely retiring soon. I am a full time student at Temple University in Philadelphia.

I'm also the moderator for this list, so if you need any thing please do not hesitate to contact me at marsha.drenth at gmail.com

If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in NJ? Nagdu has an affiliate there.

Hope you like the list.

Talk soon,

Marsha drenthSent from my iPhone