[nagdu] re understanding vs. respect

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 02:15:25 UTC 2012

Hi, Brenda,
Well said and I can agree with you on this one.
Respect can only come from the individual directly before others.
If that part of respect isn't there, then it can't be given to others around.
P.S. I just did see your email as it did come through loud and clear.
It may be on Windstream's end, so my advice would be to contact them next to see if they can help figure out why and what's going on.
Are you using Outlook Express, Eudora or other third party programs?
Go ahead and reply to me off list at:
orleans24 at comcast.net
to avoid having unnecessary messages on the group forum.
*Smiles*
Bibi