[nagdu] Soul Searching

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 04:09:15 UTC 2012

And those who happened to be handlers outght to be ashamed of themselves as they have no room or business to talk.
What has happened to the moral support out there and why aren't teams working together to help out others during them stressful moments?
*Sad*
I don't like to say this, but I'm sure those users who did that to you ought to experience something similar happen to them and it wouldn't surprise me one bit when it does occur, they will try to bite or take back the words or judgments when it will be too late.
As for one individual getting frightened, they allowed that to happen to his/herself.
I can share an honest, true story here and it falls back on the fears of dogs.
For the longest time, I wasn't a dog person and had a big fear of them, more because a visually impaired teacher at the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind was attacked by five rottwillers December 6, 1988.
The attack was so severe, she almost lost her life to it.
It took lots of blood transfusions to save her.
Only way I got past that fear was to have a guide dog which then allowed me to open up more to my partner.
I've learned from Odie like my previous guides that if dog and master are insinc together, the partnership will always be a loving, kind, rememberable one.
I wish I could have been there with you as although some people may agree with me on this one and it's fine: I would have back you up and just asked the judgmental ones to put themselves in yours and your dog's shoes for once instead of just thinking about themselves.
I also feel sick when I just see people treating their dogs like a robot or just a traveling tool and exactly not like a member of the family or a partner who is just as important.
I'm always talk to Odie while hugging and kissing him.
People think of me like I'm some weirdo/nutso.
Oh well... It's their problem and not mine.
I went on an exhibit tour at the Denver Art Museum earlier today which was about a well-known French designer called Yeves.
I'm happy that Odie didn't come along as it was extremely crowded, given it was the last show.
Odie would not have been too happy being enclosed in a huge crowd like that, so it was best he stayed home.
Keep hanging in there while Odie sends his doggy hugs, kisses, licks and tail wags your way.
He knows how your partner feels and I'll be sending thoughts and prayers.
Bibi