[nagdu] we got soaked

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 8 05:28:56 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I took Odie out just twenty minutes or ago or so, and we both got soaked.
Happily, the moisture we've been longing for has finally made its way to Colorado and now I hope the rest of the west will get some much needed rain too.
Odie desperately had to pea really bad, so I quickly just ran him out.
If it rains tomorrow, guess I'll have to break out the warm snow pants and definitely put the rain jacket/pants suit over them to stay dry.
>From what the security guard James told me, it is supposed to be raining all night like this.
Am glad that the air will be cleanned out and my hopes are that I can get Odie out for a short walk to enjoy some cooler temps instead of them hot, sticky, humid and muggy warm days.
Labrawolf prefers the cooler weather over the eighties, nineties and one hundreds.
I can't blame him one bit, given that he has to wear his fur coat all year around.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labrawolf