[nagdu] Soul Searching

Tina Thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 18:22:29 UTC 2012

Hello Cindy-
I'm so sorry you had some difficulties with your dog. Conventions can be
very stressful for handler and dog. There were times where I observed
handlers being very hard on their dogs when it wasn't necessary and I did
say something to those handlers. Also, I didn't see much of the trainers
from any particular school as in the past. I remember in 2010 they had a
greater presence. Maybe it was because a lot of  the dogs became ill at that
convention and the handlers were struggling. I was one of those handlers
whose dog became very ill and if it weren't for Lucas I don't think I would
have gotten through that convention. So don't be so hard on yourself, you
delbt with your dog's issues the best you could.
Tina