[nagdu] Soul Searching

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jul 8 19:40:33 UTC 2012

Cindy,
Don't be too hard on yourself and your dog's issues.  conventions are VERY
stressful on the dogs and there are TONS of strange dogs coming at your dog.
that is good that you will have TSE come visit and evaluate the situation
and if the problem can be fixed.  If the dog has eye issues, that couold
explain the other issues!  With behavior issues, I check to see if there are
underlying medical things and then if not, then find out how to stop the
behavior. Glad you saw Lukas!

Good luck to you and your dog.

Lyn and Landon