[nagdu] Soul Searching

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 00:16:15 UTC 2012

I usually play it cool even at conventions.  I always get where I want to go
and if I miss something, I find out about it later.  I get a lot of
amusement out of folks running back and forth trying to find out where
they're supposed to be and I'm still getting there before them!!  Usually, I
find the room first and help others.