[nagdu] Soul Searching

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Jul 9 01:14:18 UTC 2012

Hi Juanita,

I'm sorry to hear that some cane users ran into your dog with their canes.
That is so wrong and very unexceptable to me. And I think it's rude of the
cane users to run into your dogs and hit them with their canes hyst becayse
you perfer to use a dog verse a cane and that's your right. Just like it's
the canes users right  to use a cane over a dog. Like you've said you're all
blind or visually impaired and we all should be sticking together and
helping each other out. And it also shouldn't matter if one uses a cane or a
dog what ever method of mobility works for each of us that's what we should
use. That just is so rude to think that cane users don't care for us blind
or visually impaired handlers that choose to use dogs?I agree something
needs to be done about this issue. I also don't blame you for being upset
because I would be. Sorry this has happened to you. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper