[nagdu] Soul Searching

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 13:52:27 UTC 2012

I am bragging!  I learned to travel when I was still in elementary school.
I think what you missed is that some folks had a bad time at convention.
These days, those issues are fewer than they used to be but they are still
out there!  I use both cane and dog.  I do well with both and of the things
I can brag about traveling is one.  But, I remember going to my first NFB
chapter meeting.  Me and another guy came. He left his dog at home and I
braught mine.  I stayed and he didn't because he believed the myth that we
don't approve of dogs.  Some folks don't bother to dissuade those with dogs.
It still happenssometimes!