[nagdu] Inclusive discussion

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jul 9 14:05:12 UTC 2012

Hi Vanessa,

I agree with everything you say.  Certainly there can be groups within
groups.  We each possess our own knowledge base.

However, the overriding precept must be that all groups are part of a larger
group, the whole, and no one can be left out.  This often means that the
knowledge of each of us must expand a bit to encompass and accept everyone's
differences.

Mike Hingson