[nagdu] Soul Searching

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jul 9 19:34:10 UTC 2012

Now that had to have been most entertaining.
I have left bags at a store, but not left my guide dog.
If anything, if they think they will be forgotten, they get their leash
tangled up in my feet.
There is no way I could forget my dog when they do that.
You wonder if they are thinking of tripping you up if you forget them.
I hope the team was able to get together again after the banquet.
A swell talk was given, we were pleased to be able to listen.