[nagdu] Soul Searching

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:10:15 UTC 2012

Generally, I had a great time at convention, my only pet peve is
people being inconsiderate with a cane. I've been a cane user since
age 3, and I'm 21 now. I also realize that there sure is a difference
between somebody on accident sticking their cane up my dog's belly,
and then when somebody knocks her about without a care in the world. I
try first not to judge others with their dogs, oobviously, I'm not in
the other handlers' shoes. While I might have my preferred methods of
doing things with a dog, that doesn't give me a right in the world to
correct somebody else or meddle in their business. Second, I try hard
to give cane users a benefit of the doubt, but when they say something
and put the blame on me, and are rood, I'm kind of annoyed. Bottom
line, is treat others like you'd wanna be treated.
Convention was generally fun, I'm sorry for all the people who had
some problems with their doggies. I was surprised that Stockard
handled her convention so well. I did here that somebody's dog pooped
in the lobby on Sunday, does anybody know if that's true?
Laurel and Stockard