[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Jul 10 12:16:53 UTC 2012

Hello Shannon.

Congratulations on getting your dog from GDF. I know you will enjoy working
with her.

I am working my second male from TSE,and he is a terrific guide and also has
a wonderful personality. One of my friends described it best when she said
Gabe is aggressively friendly!! He loves being around people which is what I
need for the type of job that I have.

I would say that having a male or female doesnt' matter as much as does the
dog's personality and working style.

Have a great day all.

Liz and Gabe