[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Tue Jul 10 14:54:47 UTC 2012

Three of m;y five dogs have been males.  Only one became protective of me.  To be honest, my first dog from TSE, a female black lab, was *VERY* protective of me.  I don't think it is a gender issue. Rather, each dog is just plain unique.  My current dog is a male, and he is a sweetie pie.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged and/or confidential. This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies.