[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Tue Jul 10 15:11:38 UTC 2012

Griffin does everything from the delicate slight leg raise to the
all-out, let 'er rip way up there hike (a frien dof mine calls that
empasized leg hike "lift and launch").  I do like the fact that if you
avhe to get a urine sample, it is a far cry easier to get it from a male
than froma female.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Margo and Arrow" <margo.downey at verizon.net> 7/10/2012 11:06 AM

My males don't squat but you can hear them pee and if you touch them,
they've got an interesting position because a leg is raised.  Guess not
all
males raise a leg--I've heard that osmewhere.

margo and Arrow