[nagdu] five months ago

Christel Sogenbits christel.chrissu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 00:44:23 UTC 2012

Hello again from Estonia!
I am sorry to ask again I think it is my langugae issues but what does it
mean
If grossing the street on the route, your alignment wasn't proper?
And can please somebody ecxplain to me what does it mean to take classes? In
estonia we dont have classes...We are just handled the dog and then the
trainer starts walking with the dog and blind  and teaching the blind...
Warm greetings from Estonia!

Tervitades / With greetings
Christel Sogenbits
GSM: +372 58 440 521