[nagdu] Never worked a male before

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 13:14:23 UTC 2012

Shannon,

You've gotten a lot of good info about the comparison of males and
females.  It's obvious that there are a lot of great male dogs out there.

My take on this is a bit different though.  If you don't want a male or
don't feel that's ideal for you then maybe waiting for the right female
is the thing to do.   I mean if you want to give the male a go, then
please go for it.  All I'm saying is that if you think you'd be happier
with a female, waiting might be worth it.

It's hard.  I too have very definite preferences.  I really want a Boxer
and I would rather have a male.  This means that my options are
seriously limited and I will be waiting a long while.  I struggle  with
what is really most important and what exactly I'm willing to give up to
get it.

Julie