[nagdu] I did it!

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jul 11 13:22:56 UTC 2012

Why does your husband need to be home with the girls?
Could grandma or a family friend do this?
Maybe you could get a temporary nanny or use daycare for those two weeks?
My husband wouldn't be able to take two weeks off either. It's not that he wouldn't want to, he doesn't have the leave, and if he did, he'd prefer to do something else with it. So would I.
Another option is for hubby to take fmla though I can understand why he'd not do this.

If it were me (and I have a kid too) I'd leave hubby out of this. Finding a solution that doesn't involve him taking time off work will work better then prayer in this case.