[nagdu] Now Experimenting with Poodles

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 11 16:22:17 UTC 2012

Hi:

That is good news being the lover of poodles I am. I think that  Seeing Eye has been sharing some dogs with Dog Guides Canada which might have included some poodles since Dog Guides Canada has a good poodle breding program putting out pretty successful dogs.

I hope, by the time I need another dog (Bogart don't listen), that more schools are using poodles so I really have a choice about schools.

Gary