[nagdu] Fisher went to School

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 19:23:30 UTC 2012

Fisher and I had a brief time of it with Mr. Bertram. We had a problem finding dogs. It is a little hote, and I've never seen Petco so empty. <Giggle> We found some dogs, and by the time we went to Pet Smart this afternoon, he was no longer growling/barking at the dogs, though he was interested. He respondes to corrections way better with the GL on. John said they had determined that mostly you couldn't hurt a dog with a GL unless you had a wicked strong correction (not his words exactly) and I don't. Fisher responded much faster to the GL even in the sniffing department, so there was little more to do. I will just have to go on some walks in cooler weather and see how he does. If that seems to not be working, I'll just have to call again.

Cindy Lou