[nagdu] Fisher went to School

Vanessa Lowery vlowery at dhr.state.md.us
Wed Jul 11 20:09:04 UTC 2012

That is usually a tool almost of last resort.  AT least with TSE, they are careful about when they issue those.  I use one with Griffin in very specific situations.  But it was drilled into me how to use it, and I had to state my case to even get an OK from them.

Vanessa Lowery, LGSW
Adult and Community Services Division
Adult Services Screening Unit
410-853-3550
VLowery at dhr.state.md.us

>>> "Hannah Chadwick" <sparklylicious at gmail.com> 7/11/2012 3:53 PM >>>
Cindy,
Have you used the pinch collar? Princess does pretty well with it. I don't
correct her much these days because of it.
hannah